Duration : 04 Days
Season : Mid May to October.
Region : Kullu – Manali.
Grade : Moderate.
Maximum altitude : 4235 Mts.
- Accommodation in tents sharing while camping during trekking .
- All meals – breakfast ,Lunch & dinner. lunches would be packed.
- Services of an experienced trekking route guide.
- Cook & attendant during the trekking.
- Dinning tent for more tent.
- Sleeping bags.
- Toilet tent during trekking .
- Kitchen tent fitted with kitchen equipment.
- Ponies or potter during trekking to carry camping equipment , like food tents material, etc.
- Entrances to places of visit, camping fee.
- Presently applicable taxes .
- bone fire during camping .
- First aid kit entire tour .
- Oxygen cylinder in entire tour .
- Any airfare / Bus fare / train fare or airport tax .
- Meals other then mentioned.
- Trekking Shoes and clothing.
- Any kind of insurance, Medical evacuation charges.
- Travel insurance, repatriation charges, Damages/ claims of any nature, Expenses of personal nature like telephone calls, Laundry, Any kind of hard or soft drinks, Any kind of personal clothing, Any other expense not mentioned in the cost include column.
Individual Guest Reviews (
Day1 :- MANALI / SOLANG VELLAY Mts.)
Arrive at explore manali base camp, 14 Kms short of Manali. Acclimatization and preparation for the trek.
Day2 :- MANALI (2050 Mts.)- 14 MORE – RAOLI KHOLI (3700 Mts.) 4/5 Hrs.
Early morning transfer to the starting point of the trek, 14 More (on the way to Rothang Pass). An uphill trek to the beautiful meadows of Raoli Kholi. Overnight at camp
Day3 :- RAOLI KHOLI – BHRIGU LAKE (4235 Mts.) – RAOLI KHOLI 5/6 Hrs.
A gradual uphill trek provides the panoramic view of the greater & middle Himalayan Mountains of Lahoul-Spiti & Kullu Valley. Walking on the beautiful meadows & one can enjoy the majestic/mystic view of the mountains. Return back to Raoli Kholi. Overnight at camp
Day4 :- RAOLI KHOLI (3700 Mts.) – 14 MORE – MANALI (2050 Mts.) 4/5 Hrs.
Descend back the same way to road head and then transfer to Manali. The programme concludes.